Northern Light Charters COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
Northern Light Charters is committed to providing a safe environment for our guests. Our goal is to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 to our guests, communities, and fellow boaters. With this in mind we have implemented the following COVID-19 preparedness plan. These procedures are in place regardless of individuals being vaccinated. Northern Light Charters and their crew take these matters very seriously. Failure to adhere to our safety procedures can result in refusal of service.
Northern Light Charters will be adhering to the following safety guidelines:
Crew Screening: Before each day the Captain and crew will check their temperatures.
Guest Pre-screening: Before each trip the Captain will meet the group near the parking lot and ask you the following questions. If anyone answers YES to the questions, we will postpone the groups trip for at least 14 days.
- Have you or anyone in your group had close contact with anyone with a respiratory illness or a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19? YES/NO
- Do you or anyone in your group have a fever or recently have flu-like symptoms? YES/NO
- We ask that anyone bringing food or beverages to not share with other guests to avoid cross contamination.
- Hand-sanitizer will be provided and should be used by guests and crew at their discretion, particularly after handling or touching any boat equipment.
- The crew will avoid all physical contact, including helping guests aboard, handshaking, etc.
- As social distancing is impossible on the boat we ask that everyone wear proper masks while in onboard to minimize the spread of COVID-19
POST TRIP CLEANING: While it is standard practice to clean our boat after each trip and every trip, these additional steps will be taken to minimize further risks:
Boat will be wiped down with disinfectant in “high contact areas” such as lifelines, hand holds, seating area, helm station, etc.
We thank you for your understanding during this circumstance.